You have an important project and a project manager is missing? Or your current project is in trouble?
You are looking for external advise and support?
You have a professional employee – but he is not experienced enough in managing projects? Coaching – dedicated and individual is the right answer to strengthen his role.
Support and guidance for a limited amount of time by an experienced project manager is the right approach!
- Project phases: Initiating, Planning, Execution, Controlling, and Closing
- Content- and Scope management
- Time- and Cost management
- Quality management
- Risk management
- Communication and Stakeholder management
Requirements Management – Business Analyses
A good “Requirements Management” is the key-factor for a successful project. The goal of Requirements-Management is to establish a common understanding between principal and agent on the result of the project. The resulting documents are included into the contract for the project implementation. A survey done in 2012 shows reasons for a project to fail (among others):
- incomplete requirements (13%)
- unrealistic expectations (10%)
- changed requirements/specifications (9%)
- features no longer needed (8%)
Almost all see Requirements Management (Requirements Engineering) very important. Nevertheless only few are following a systematic approach. A quick move into implementation will result in Change Requests. Cost will increase – time delays and postponed milestones are the result.
Get support from an experienced consultant/project manager in this important project phase. We want to encourage you to transform of your project method towards Agile/Scrum this is right way to achieve faster results in shorter timeframes.
Presentation on Project Management Transformation:
Please send an inquiery for:
- Projekt management consulting and Methods
- Support of project teams and projects
- Project management for a specific time frame
- Portfolio- and knowledge management
- Training or Coaching
Project Management by Hausberger Consulting